Just In Time

Thursday, March 17, 2011.


I was in the grocery with my son trying to find the first available atm for me to get some money. I stopped using credit cards years back so it's either debit or cash. It was pretty frustrating to see the long lines at the atm. So i decided to pay it through a debit card. Once in line, my son and I painstakingly lined up at the counter. Then a woman in her 50's approached me and asked me if she can just give me money to pay for her stuff (which was a mat) so she wouldn't have to line up because of a bad knee. The woman was using a cane. I was thinking, "why in the world me?" but then again, I thought that God knew I needed cash so He gave what I needed. I gladly helped the woman. She paid me the amount I needed to withdraw from the atm. All I thought was God is really good.

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
I am... Me... © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |